Detail-Infos zum Event
European Association for Palliative Care: Pre-congress seminar
Institut für Pathologie, Hörsaal 7 (Langhans), Murtenstrasse 31, 3010 Bern, 23.05.2018, 15:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Research in Palliative Care for Older People: Overcoming methodological research challenges
- Discussing state-of-the-art research methods in palliative care for older people in a range of settings
- Bring together junior and postdoc researchers with international experts
- Discuss research protocols and methodological challenges and solutions for grant application, study design, data collection, data analyses, reporting, etc.
- Junior and postdoc researchers who are doing or aiming to do palliative care research in older people (in nursing homes, hospital settings and in the community)
- Researchers attending the EAPC RN World Research Congress in Bern
- Any healthcare professional with an interest in research in palliative care for older people
- Registration fee €20
- Registration is included in the registration form for the EAPC RN World Research Congress. Should you want to register to the seminar without attending the EAPC congress, please contact Geertje Van Duijnhoven.
For the program and further informations please contact our Website
Universitäres Zentrum für Palliative Care